Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My Dream…


Someone very Special who stands for me as Icon of love, hope & faith, who inspires me to live, to dream and to concur, who must be romantic, frank, trustworthy & a bit adoring. Smart but not too smart to ignore my love for anything, who must be inconsiderate and crazy about me. Admire me, honor me and get admired & honored by me in return.
Whenever I see The Special One I feel like an angel & get wings to fly & bound to say:
Whatever The Special One tells is the sweetest piece of poetry,
Whatever The Special One does is the finest art.

But the Saddest thing is that The Special One only comes in my finest Dreams and stays until the dream breaks...

Alas! All Dreams are made to be broken......

Thanks for visit.

Live Torrent.
Web - http://live-torrent.blogspot.com
E-mail – search.torrent.search@gmail.com